Monday, January 03, 2005

The year that was

In 2004, I...
... started the year with a bang in Boracay

... bonded with my brother whom I hadn't seen for too long
... sighed as my other brother got married like it was the first time
... got promoted because my boss was
... saw my sister and my best friend fall in love (not with each other)
... took a wonderful vacation in Cambodia and Vietnam (and Bora again)
... finally finally finally settled in Singapore
... got a new apartment which is just starting to feel like home and
... rekindled friendships so old, it made me feel old.

Funny how that's one year of my life in a nutshell. Doesn't even come close to capturing the many other people who came by, the countless events that passed me by, all the confusion I struggled by or the myriad small choices I lived by. 12 months, 365 days, 525,600 minutes compressed in a few short lines... either I live a very boring life, or I'm getting old.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...its coz your getting old na...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home