Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mexican Memories

Woohoo... These are the pictures from Santi's phone to prove I was really at a real-live World Cup match. Ok fine fine, it was a pre-World Cup qualifier between Mexico and Costa Rica, but it was exciting nonetheless. It's been 3 months but man, this brings back memories! There was so much energy, passion and screaming everywhere - and we were sitting THIS close to the field!




That's an authentic Mexico jersey I'm wearing - I think the sombrero's authentic too. We borrowed it from the guy sitting in front of us just so I could take a picture. I was obviously a little happy already from all the beer we were drinking.


That's Santi on the left, the guy who was taking all the pictures. Then Boris (doesn't he just look like every Russian you've ever imagined?) and Mateo, my soccer mentor.


More pictures of us post-beer...








2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

moan!! u look sooo drunk! hahaha

 
At 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, you look so TAN! ot is that just the camera? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home