Friday, June 15, 2007

My Visual DNA

This is a really cool site (http://imagini.net/)... I had so much fun doing my visual DNA. Thanks to Leila for sharing on her blog.
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™

According to my visual DNA, this is my profile:
Easy rider

Always taking life as it comes, and living in the moment. They don't get fazed by life... they just breeze through.

High Time Roller
They are only seen in the best, and the finest, they love top quality, high-end glamour. Always adding a touch of sophistication to the proceedings.

Escape Artist
They are forever slipping off, getting away from the rat race, recharging those batteries. Independent and thoughtful -- they know themselves well.

Touchy-Feely
Love for them is about human contact -- the nitty-gritty. They are very physical, a high sex drive demands plenty of attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home