Saturday, January 15, 2005

Pinkie complex

My pinkie fingers have developed a complex.

This week was really boooooring. Back at work after the holidays, and what a rude awakening with a full week of mandatory trainings. Ugh. By the last day of these enforced sessions, we were all experts at sleeping with our eyes open.

Anyway, pretending to take notes, we started drawing hand turkeys. You know those things you used to do when you were a kid? Trace the outline of your hand on a piece of paper? Well, we did that and I discovered... gasp!

I have an absurdly unano pinkie.

The funny thing about this is, you wouldn't even know you have a midget pinkie on your hands unless you compared it to your ring finger. I guess in that sense, I have an unano brand too. I was nominated for 3 of 8 awards in our yearly Oscar thingies, and didn't win a thing.

At least I got to dress up.
That's (top-L) Russ, Cha, Avs, Harvey (my boss), Pat, Les, (bot-L) Rhinn (my ABM), Claire, Carlo (my other ABM), me, Pauline, Michelle and Johanne.


2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

hey you! unano pinkie finger?? ano yun?? haha. can u take a pic of ur hand and post it here? hehehe. im curious!!! :)

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

buti pa ikaw unano pinkie finger lang, ako lahat unano waaaaaaaah!!!
btw love your dress!! ikaw pinakamaganda sa lahat!!!


pwede akin na lang? HEHEHE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home