Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Greetings from an Insomniac

It's almost 2am and I can't sleep. I can hear the cars 13 floors down whizzing past and it makes me curse how sound can travel so high up. I've jotted down my to-do list, which is supposed to stop making you worry about the next day - which to me, is already TODAY.

I've tried all the other tricks - putting my feet up, drinking warm milk and counting sheep. None of which, obviously, have worked. So instead of resorting to work which would make me really pathetic, I decided to update my blog.

Unfortunately, my life these days is pretty boring. I've been in Singapore for the last 2 weeks, and another 2 more coming. This is the longest stretch so far I've been in this country and as those of you who have been here know, there is not much to do here. And so, for lack of any brain power to write something remotely intelligent-sounding, I'm copping out and posting pictures instead.

These were taken from Bwibs' 2nd mini-birthday party at home. That's his favorite coffee crumble cake which he's eyeing like a hawk...


He's going in for the kill...


And he scores!!!


Of course, this is my blog - so there's the requisite picture with me. :)


Some more funny pictures of the torture Yotch makes my nephews go thru. I'm sure one day very soon, they will cringe at the very sight of these and wish there was a hole big enough for them to crawl into. Mwahahahahahaha!!!


Don't ask me why they have KFC buckets on their heads. We take our KFC really seriously. :)


Now this is more like it... Christmas is coming!!! Work's really heavy these days so I don't feel it as much this year but man oh man, I can't wait till people start becoming nicer, weather gets cooler and days all around just become happier. Ho ho ho - Early Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha cute!

hell yeah for kfc!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

hay salamat!! u finally updated ur blog! :) i have no idea what's happening to you these days! Call me!!

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wahahaha!! love the pix!!! btw, have you run out of dvds to watch??

 
At 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!! i love the pictures!! sbrang cute! kfc all the way! :) i miss u na!! come come!! mwah!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home