Friday, January 21, 2005

Home is where the heart is

It's a slow day today and I'm missing home. I want to curl up in bed and veg for days and have Mama cook me steamed fish and sibut soup, pork chop and yummy steak with gravy. But since I'm a thousand miles away, I have to content myself with my own apartment. Somewhat like home when Dean comes over to cook.

This is what he sees when he walks in - no dining table save for that little brown coffee table. That door leads to the kitchen...


This is my living room with my dinky 12" TV (it's really 17" but feels like 12") that Dean made me buy to save money. I wanted to go for the 42" plasma!!!


View from my terrace. I'm right beside my office so I can't see it from my balcony. Woohoo. Like I ever go out, except to hang dry my clothes. How probinsya. :)


My study area. Where I'm writing this blog now. What a mess...


My favorite piece of furniture in the whole apartment? My BED! It's actually just a mattress but finally I have a big one I can relax on (after suffering for 2 years on a small-ass single). The room's flanked on both sides with connecting doors, one side to the study and the other to the bathroom.


The bathtub I've never used.


So there, home sweet home away from home... doesn't quite feel like home. I'm not sure it ever will. But I guess it'll have to do for now - till Yotch comes to decorate.


2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please dont forget to bathe and brush...

 
At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

From MAMA:

Why are the three buddhas in your bathroom?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home