Thursday, October 04, 2007

Catching Up

Ok so I'm completely and absolutely behind on my blogging. I could say a lot has been happening, but really, I've just been lazy. :) In the last 2 months...

1) I went to Sao Paulo for a Global Meeting and had super fun dancing the samba and especially going crazy with caipirinha (lethal weapon) at the churrascaria.

2) Took a super good vacation in Crete, though it's definitely no Boracay. I'll be posting the pics in the photo section of my Multiply soon enough, so watch for it. Here's a preview:

Nice view in Agios Nikolaos

The famous palm-lined Vai beach

3) Adjusted to my new job in Cinci. I haven't begun the world tour yet and already, my travel schedule is looking quite crazy. Even lost my bag for a whole week while it was stranded in London!

4) Threw my housewarming party finally, which was fun even if on a weekday. Recipe to a great party: lots of Belgian beer, French wine, sushi and a charcuterie plate!


5) Spent Labor Day weekend with the sibs, Ahia, Yotch and Allan in Napa Valley and San Francisco. Major food tripping which you absolutely must look out for in the photos section. We were eating at 1, 2 and 3-star Michelin restaurants the whole time, and gained 10 pounds each! Yummmmyyyyy... thanks to Ahia for all that planning! We had the best best time, even if I lived in an American horror movie for a while after that (long story).

6) Partied in Brussels and Madrid with the best of them, though I had to quit by about 4am. I'm getting old... Highlights of the trip:

Shopping at Zara

Drool-worthy paella

Viva Madrid! (Isabel, Anita, Lucia, Pierre and me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home