Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When God Closes A Door, He Gives You a Blackberry

Having a really shitty depressing day today. Called D while in the middle of a nervous breakdown, both of us realizing that we're getting old. Not older. Just old. Bodies breaking down, hearts already broken, more yet to come, heads still in denial.

And we're just turning thirty.

I was contemplating taking the rest of the day off to wallow in misery. Walked back to my desk to pack up and ta-dah! I find my new replacement Blackberry, finally. A distraction, a lifeline, a reprieve. Fuel to keep chugging along. Till I start sputtering again.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Sanjeev Bhambri said...

Instead of Damien Rice switch to James Blunt - "You're Beautiful..." it would help a lot.

Cheers

Bluginger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home