Friday, December 21, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts...

I think I've had enough of planes for a while. After two, count them, two (!!) 6-hour lay-overs at LAX and Changi, I'm dead with exhaustion, ready to collapse, just freaking tired. I've worn the same clothes for more than a day. My hair is stringy and my face is on the verge of a major break-out.

Traveling on business class helped a bit -- I slept 6 hours quite comfortably, got my foreign movie fix and ate gourmet food. But this endless waiting can put a strain on your soul and sap the energy out of anyone. I am NOT looking forward to more queueing at the PAL airport...

Taxi to the airport $45
Ticket to Manila $4000 (Thank you P&G)
Buying pasalubong and gifts $500
Arriving home at the same time as millions of other OFWs... nightmare.

For everything else, there's the thought of seeing my family again, hanging out with the best of friends I've had since childhood and spending the whole day at the salon/spa!!

Four more hours to home... here's to keeping me sane till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home