Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow Does Not Equal Typhoon

I remember how I would be so happy every time it rained back home in Manila... the harder the rain, the more likely we wouldn't have school the next day.

That doesn't happen anymore now... We're like postmen -- come rain, sleet, snow or gloom of night, we trod to work and we stay the full 8, 9, 10 hours before making the trek back home. Never mind that it snowed so heavily the airport shut down yesterday. Never mind that I've taken to wearing 2 layers at HOME to stay warm. Never mind that ice cream stays frozen even when I leave it out (nothing stops me from eating Haagen Dazs strawberry ice cream! :o)

I miss being back in school. I miss bagyo. I miss playing hooky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home