Sunday, May 29, 2005

The Great Singapore Sale

The Great Singapore Sale is officially on! And I can't wait to take out my sneaks and go hunting for the best bargains.

Yesterday, I finally bought what I'd been salivating for, for 1.5 years now, my new iPOD!!! I got the 30gig photo pod with colored screen at 15% off, which is the best thing if you ask me. Yey yey, I'm so excited I've been playing around with it the whole morning, which is saying a lot since I usually sleep till noon on Sundays.

Hm. I noticed today that my bank account has stayed at relatively the same balance for about 5 months now. I think that's a sign I'm spending too much...

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Anndee said...

wow! buy me something! hahaha. kapal ba? :))

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger moan said...

medyo lang naman... :)

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Jake Verzosa said...

kainis nawala ipod ko over the weekend! waaah! buy me one. haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home