Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thud thud thud

The sound you just heard was me hitting reality after a free fall. I know there's never a good time to take a vacation, but this is bordering on the ridiculous.

I went straight from the Charles de Gaulle airport to a week of work in Manila - maybe the most tiring stretch I've ever done, with the 42degree heat and certain pests (!) compounding the situation. I would be in the office till 10 or 11 in the evening for meeting after meeting, then joining my boss and other friends for drinks till 4am. So I guess I am partly to blame. :-)

But still, this is my blog so I want to whine. I must have had only 20 hours of sleep over the 5 weekday period... and I'm not even jet-lagged!

Now I'm back in Singapore and haven't had much sleep again prepping for the biggest presentation I'll make this year. That just got done so you'd think I'd finally have some rest... but I leave for Beijing tomorrow.

Argh. I need another vacation.

P.S. I finally uploaded the pictures from my trip. Just scroll down.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... to the question you asked during our saturday lunch, i guess this will answer it. :-)

wala ng scandalous pics... i think... hanap muna ako!

 
At 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moan!!!!! How come your hair looks so nice in all your pics?! Hahaha ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home