Thursday, January 12, 2006

So... There.

This is really sad. I've been staring at the computer for a while now and I have nothing to say. I have a forum where I can share my point of view, speak my mind, actually provoke some deeper, more philosophical thought... and nothing. Ta-dah! Still Nothing.

I suppose I could tell you that Angelina Jolie is pregnant, Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe have split and Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson had a contract stating their marriage should last 41 months - I've obviously spent my entire evening reading gossip blogs.

So for lack of anything more insightful, substantial or interesting to say (my life is really boring these days and I'm afraid to alienate my 2 readers with more horror stories on India), I am posting the results of a survey I just took which apparently offers the keys to my heart.

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.


And with still nothing to say, another survey to post!!

You Are a Traveler Soul
You're a thrill seeker who loves to be active and on the move. You love to wander: between places, ideas, and people. A good communicator, you're a nonconformist and interested in the world. You are an explorer, a good storyteller, and a true dreamer. Because you're always on the move, you can be a bit fickle. It's difficult for you to make personal commitments. Don't be so quick to ignore emotional issues and problems. You're much more intuitive and psychic than you think. Souls you are most compatible with:
Retrospective Soul and Dreaming Soul

Sounds like me?

I'm so bored.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really??? Angelina Jolie is preggy??? Brad Pitt d dad??? :)

 
At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

achie cute... your life's not boring... we live vicariously through your blogs nga eh :)keep 'em coming! :) thanks pala for Saturday... my mom and i had a great time.. in fact we all did! :)

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... yeah, she's super preggy! big tummy na and everything. the kid isn't even born yet, and s/he jolie-pitt jr. is already the most beautiful baby on the planet. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home