Sunday, January 30, 2005

The evidence of things not seen (Part 2)

I truly believe that the confluence of all these factors was nothing short of divine intervention, destiny, even fate. And that belief is partly to blame for keeping us together for 4.5 years... despite living in different countries, Iya, having no money, having lotsa money, getting hit on by A-i and ex sentimentalities.

God put me in the greatest position to meet the love of my life for some reason. But if I hadn't accepted the job, walked the streets of Makati, kept the calling card, faxed my resume AND called to follow up - any 1 non-decision would have led me down an entirely different road than the one I am on now. And that doesn't even count the decisions that Dean made as well, or that we've made since then.

I guess D, the point of this whole long story, is that as much as fate puts all these elements together, at the end of the day - it's a choice, your choice, his choice. Things can't happen unless you let it. Only a coward lets his life be dictated by others. And you deserve so much better.

It's a small consolation I know. But someday, this phase too will seem like part of God's masterplan. It will make sense in the grand scheme of things. And you will love again.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

thanks moan... :)

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Jaclyn said...

Hear, hear! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home