Sunday, March 20, 2005

How can I be fat?

I am officially in contention for P&G Fitness Idol, having signed up today at the gym. I seriously don't know what possessed me, seeing as how I've never stepped into a gym my entire life. I don't even exercise (unless shopping counts).

So they poked me and pinched me and made me do all this fitness stuff. Only for me to find out that not only am I underweight (17 BMI - I know all the terms na), I also have 23% body fat (11kgs!!) - which is normal except for the fact that I'm so skinny. I guess that's why all my body parts seem so jiggly...

So now the trainer wants me to eat even more, and gain another 10kgs. Fat chance of that happening, since I've kept my weight for the last decade! It's funny because I eat like a pig, and all carbs at that!

Plus, I failed all my tests, except for stamina and endurance. I maybe did 13 sit-ups (with cheating) in 1 minute - which is really dismal. And I barely managed 4 push-ups... So my strength is way way way below normal.

Groan... What did I just sign up for?? I am so unfit, it's not funny.

P.S. My nephew's name is Heinrich Stephen Cullen. I hope no one calls him Heiny while he's growing up...

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yeah yeah yeah make the rest of us normal people feel bad about your diabolically fast metabolism. Hmph!

Anyways, I think you look great enough as it is. I don't see why you even signed up for the gym! (bayad mamaya)hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home