Thursday, March 17, 2005

Saving China

My youngest sister has a boyfriend... though I don't think she will appreciate my broadcasting this on my blog. After countless texts and non-date dates, her crush has finally declared his intentions (which at high school, simply means 'I like you').

It feels weird that she's getting older, and obviously so. Being 10 years younger, she will always be a kid to me. After she told me super kilig-geddly (is there such a word?), my first thought was... 'ALREADY???' Even now, I am resisting the urge to be over-protective and squash what's-his-face like a bug.

Sigh... why does she have to grow up? For that matter, why do we all have to grow up? It's no fun facing money problems, heart-break, long-distance relationships, travel bugs and morality issues.

Wouldn't it be so nice to just be stuck forever in that moment when you discover the one you like, likes you back?

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

shet. i feel old...

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! Easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to give her the "birds and the bees" talk!! *cringecringe*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home