Sunday, April 24, 2005

Off I go!

I can't believe I'm already leaving for Paris tonight for 2 weeks of people-watching, museum-hopping and all around life-discovery... and that I'm doing it alone. After a whole bunch of mishaps, soul-searching, re-scheduled meetings and Melissa's visa getting denied, it's almost completely unbelievable that I'm finally on my way (and that Dean is letting me go - thanks Poot).

There's a sense of adventure this trip obviously, maybe the only trip I'll ever make traveling this way -- alone, staying in hostels, nothing but my backpack and a good book and no itinerary. I figure I'll wing it after I land - go where the mood strikes me (I have 16 countries to choose from). Feels petrifying for someone so OC (I nee-eeed to know train schedules) but well, you only live once so what the hell.

I'm really really excited... But yes Mom, I promise I won't stay out late at night. :) See you when I get back!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Anndee said...

WOW!!! I AM SO INGGIT!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home