Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dean, David and D

Yey yey!! Dean's letting me go to Europe (thanks babe :) after all my canoodling, pleading, begging, nagging and all-around making kulit!!!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait... I'm so excited I haven't been able to sleep straight for the past few days, nor work, nor carry on a decent conversation without the images of baguettes, French mimes in berets, gondolas and a naked David (hm... he's just a statue!) dancing in my head.


Better start practicing my French (like I know how). Melissa says she took lessons, but they may just stone us out of Paris. Worst case, I can start singing 'Angelina' - though I don't know how that will help us get around. And apparently the one French line I know from 'Lady Marmalade' will seriously get me in trouble...

Argh. How am I going to last another 3 weeks???

Bangkok should help... retail therapy always distracts me. Can't imagine I'll be hanging out with D and her folks (A-mah included) this weekend in Pat Pong. That's a funny image.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! It's so unfaaaaaair!!! I wanna go too!!!

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Deeeeeeaaaaannnn I wanna go tooooo!!! :P (Maybe if i keep that up he'll make me go with you) DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!! I wanna I wanna I WANNAAAAAAAAA!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home