Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Getting a Life

Wow... I haven't written in a while. Life's been hectic - I've been traveling a lot, working a lot and sleeping a lot less. And it doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon. I'm just back in Singapore after 2 weeks in Manila, going to Japan next week, India the week after that. And don't even ask about my schedule next month!

Argh. I need to clone me.

What is it about being 20-something and thinking you can do everything?? I work 12 hour work days in a job that used to be done by 2 people. I'm stressed to death but I don't complain. Part of me feels like I should work this hard while I'm young. I blame my dad and his workaholic genes. Work hard, Party hard - great, except I don't party. Chinese people don't party.

I'm actually considering getting a dog just to have some semblance of a life. Ok, *shudder shudder* I am so not a pet person. I must be going mad.

What I really miss right now? Having the time to read. I don't even remember the last time I read a really really good book. Groan. I have no life, I'm going mad and I'm getting stupid. Wah peh ah.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhaa! imagine 3 nigis! :D

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Minister Youm said...

I appreciate your writings and pictures on your blog.

Yours is so nice blog.

I am pleased to have a chance to know your site.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home