Friday, February 11, 2005

My Manila Top 10

I'm going back to Manila for about a month this Monday... It's kinda weird to leave Dean behind in Singapore but at the same time, there's so much to look forward to back home. Among my top 10 are...

1. Bwibs. How cute is he!! I can't wait to see his new buzz cut.

2. Making Mama kulit while she's cross-stitching my gift (heehee).
3. Late night chismis with Yotch while Wong pretends she's asleep to eavesdrop.
4. Ah... Sunday massages by Pearly...
5. Starbucks conversations with D.

6. Family dinners at the favorites, King Crab or Nippon!
7. Shopping on Saturdays with the girls.
8. Driving the Camry.
9. Going out with gang.
10. Free food and coffee c/o P&G. :)

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

piawsee...

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i can't wait i can't wait!!! two more hours till you get here :)

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Anndee said...

that's my old old old pic!! yak!! hahahaha. find a better pic! :) vain vain vain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home