Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Invictus

I feel like a man waiting for his pregnant wife to give birth. I am nervously pacing the halls, constantly moving around to ease the butterflies deep in the pit of my stomach.

It's a combination of things I suppose. Dean's having his 2nd interview with Burnett today - which he thinks is his last chance to get a decent job in this country. The boss of the boss of the boss of my boss is coming tomorrow and I have to make a 30minute presentation that I've been prepping for for 2 weeks... to a man who will not even remember my name 5 minutes after I'm done.

It's hard to imagine that the future of my life and my career lies in these few days, in the hands of these people I don't even know. Master of my fate, captain of my soul... yeah right. I've never felt so helpless.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck Achi and Dean!!

*crosses my fingers*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home