Saturday, May 27, 2006

Trigger-happy

Christmas came early this year... First, I got my new Casio Exilim digital camera that I've been drooling over for the longest time. Isn't it a beauty (drool, drool)?? It was just love at first sight. It's all red and girly and shiny. I bring it with me everywhere I go, so naturally, I've been trigger-happy lately. I've even shot my shoes!


And of course, I shot my apartment again. It's changed a lot since I last posted it almost 2 years ago. Mama and Yotch really made a big difference when they started buying the carpet and the dining table and all these nice bric-a-bracs to put around. The plasma TV is a BIG help too. Makes me never want to leave the couch. It's a lot more homey... my home.


That's my 1st ever painting hanging above the sofa. I liked the colors. Plus it reminds me of where I'd like to retire someday. I was so giddy when they installed it in my apartment! Haha... What a nerd.


And finally, my family's arriving today - Papa for the 1st time (so I've done nothing but clean the whole day), Mama, Yotch, Wong, Bei and Ken. I have no idea how we're all going to fit in my teeny-tiny apartment, but it's going to be super fun. And I'm capturing every minute of it with my new digital camera!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home