Thursday, June 08, 2006

Parting of the Black Hair

Today, I woke up and decided to change my look for the hell of it. So I parted my hair in the middle instead of on the side where I usually do. And I'm never ever ever doing it again.

I'm not very superstitious. I have no problems with a black cat crossing in front of me. I'm not scared of Friday the 13th. And I've never carried a lucky charm around (BIL coin does not count).

But the only thing I've changed today is where I part my hair and suddenly, middle part = one of the worst days of my life. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong today. It started out innocently enough - my hair actually looked good wet. Unfortunately, after it dried, I started to look like this...


Yikes... No surprise that the day just got progressively worse. Instead of ackowledging that some of today's mishaps may have been my own doing, I'm choosing to go aggressively in denial and blame it on the hair. Damn the hair! Never again.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I fully understand what you feel!! The same horrible day happened to me because of a new fancy pair of socks (and it must be the socks, it can't be me!! :-) Anyway, I'll never put them again !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home