Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Singapore Diaries (Conclusion)

They just left and I'm feeling so depressed I can't even go back to sleep. It's so weird coming back to my apartment and have it empty of luggage and miscellaneous items strewn all over the floor. I'm seeing them in 2 weeks but I almost burst out crying anyway at the airport. And the thought of having to eat dinner alone tonight is making me sick. Le sigh... What makes me think I can move to Europe in 7 months??

It's a wonder how we all fit in my apartment - 4 of us sleeping in the living room. Actually, something kinda like this. Heehee.


I don't think my dinky dining table (or the water boiler) has ever seen that much action in their entire life. This is the night I brought chicken rice home. Look at all the happy smily faces.


Took them to Clarke Quay last night to see the new space pod.


And just by sheer coincidence, we all happened to be dressed in blue - the same shade of blue! We looked like the Von Trapp family about to break out into song in any minute. We looked so cute that we kept taking pictures of ourselves in the escalator...


even in the walk-a-lator!


I'm too depressed to write the highlights.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im missing you already :( come home naaaaa!! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home