Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where in the World...?

If January is any indication of how the rest of the year will be, 2007 promises to be a hectic, stressful, travel-ful year. In just the 1st month, I've already spent 2 weeks in Paris/Brussels (I'm so over my depression! See pic of the Atomium below) and spent the 2 weeks after that fighting with my bosses over my next assignment.


























And the next few months doesn't look like it's going to get any better. I'm in Japan from Feb 2-5, back in Singapore from Feb 6-14, Europe from Feb 15-Mar 5, US some time after that in Mar and Latin America some time in April.

My mom doesn't even ask where I am in the world anymore. Hay... I'm definitely not getting married anytime soon at this rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home